Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A band and some more reviews of student blogs


A great weekend. Even though my Tigers were swept by Cleveland, I had a great day at Comerica Park on Saturday. And Monday I finally got the kayaks out on Cedar Creek, though the mosquitoes were having me for lunch.


Also discovered a new band--every year I seem to fall in love with a new band. last year it was "The Killers." The year before it was "White Stripes." My new band is "Arcade Fire." Check out this video on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNfWC4Sgkcs



There's plenty more there. I just bought the second album, Neon Bible.


To the blogs:


Paul's blog has a lot of neat information about the publishing industry--a good example of how to use a blog to research a subject.


Angie has started her blog, and is focusing on Sarbanes-Oxley, or SOX. I'd never heard the acronym before, so she taught me something.


Alvin's blog is exploring the world of SONY. The dancing robots video is priceless.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home